Public Service Advertising (PSA) Program
Giving Back to the Communities We Serve
From reminders about seatbelt safety to photos of missing children to the promotion of impactful nonprofit campaigns, The OAAG considers the support of civic, charitable and governmental projects vital in order for our local communities to thrive. To that end, our Public Service Announcement (PSA) program is a robust statewide initiative designed to communicate important messages to the motoring public.
How Does It Work?
- State agencies, civic organizations and nonprofit organizations can apply for PSA space through The OAAG.
- If approved, our participating members donate available public service space to qualifying organizations as an expression of their commitment to giving back to the communities they serve.
- State agencies, civic organizations and nonprofits only incur minimal costs for production and materials with the ad placement donation from our members saving them thousands of dollars for highly visible messaging. The OAAG requires a minimum $10,000 investment into the PSA program to cover costs for printing, shipping, installation and management of your campaign from start to finish.
- In order to maintain our standards of excellence, all designs are subject to approval by The OAAG. We request that artwork include the following statement: This Space Donated by The Outdoor Advertising Association of Georgia.
- Because the ad space is donated and based upon availability, we are unable to guarantee placement in exact locations, but will adhere to general areas where the messaging makes the most sense or has the most impact.
- Our members enjoy the benefit of having worthwhile content close at hand to post on available boards. Depending on the subject matter, the program also serves as a venue for implementing press conferences and gaining positive media exposure.